Sunday, August 1, 2010

Justin Bieber Cake


My friend Alaina is probably my best customer. I have done more cakes for her than anyone else. So, I was super happy when she asked me to do her daughter's 6th birthday cake. I've done a few Hannah Montana cakes for her in the past but this year she wanted Justin Bieber. Alaina said Harmony loves the color blue, peace signs and especially Mr. Bieber. I decided to get a teen magazine for inspiration and was so glad I did. I ended up stealing a bunch of phrases that my aged brain would not have come up with on its own. I even covered the board with a Bieber poster I found in the magazine. Harmony was speechless when I dropped it off but her mom later said she and her besties squealed with joy. Awesome. I can't wait for the next Justin Bieber cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment