Monday, May 17, 2010

200 Cupcakes


A cute group of ladies at a Southern Baptist church decided to throw a formal luncheon Mother's Day weekend. The affair for little girls and their mommy's took place in Layton, UT (about 40 min from where I live). The ladies wanted 200 cupcakes in 4 varieties fit for queens and princesses. I made key lime with Swiss meringue lime frosting, vanilla with raspberry meringue frosting, pink velvet with cream cheese frosting and coconut with coconut meringue frosting. I used every inch of my car and 9 large cookie sheets to transport them all. Once there, I was so distracted with the setup that I forgot to take a picture before I left. Dang! You'll just have to take my word that it was a beautiful spread with a cupcake at each place setting. I hope everyone had a great time celebrating their moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment